It is from our values that our actions spring. Our primary values are:
- Processes should be empowering for the person who experiences mental health and emotional challenges.
- Mutuality, reciprocity and respect should be encouraged in relationships.
- We are all vulnerable and have disabilities to some degree.
- The giftedness of each person should be recognised.
- Each person is to be treated as a unique individual.
- Decisions and opportunities affecting people’s lives will be made with them.
- Communities grow healthier when new and different people are included.