You are welcome to come to our upcoming Sunday workshop on the 12th of November.
In Part 2: The NDIS and Mental Health
We will explore how to gain support and assistance when we need to undergo an NDIS assessment. For more information Download the flyer
You are welcome to bring others. No RSVP required. The workshop is free. Questions: Call A Place To Belong office on 3217-2522 or Neil on 0437-718-420.
See you at St. Francis College 233 Milton Rd. Milton. Lecture Room 1.
Date: Wednesday, 26th July 2017
Time: From 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Chermside Kedron Community Church, 590 Gympie Road, Chermside
A Day For
- demystifying and humanising mental health for pastoral care workers and chaplains;
- enabling members of the community to make a difference in the lives of people who face mental health difficulties;
- equipping members of the community to walk alongside those affected by mental ill-health;
- informing members of the community of the resources available to help people in dealing with Mental Health and Wellbeing;
- raising awareness of how the Mental Health System works.
More details available download your Brochure get your registration form and join us.
Please return the form to:
Carlos Tamayo-A Place To Belong- PO Box 5873, West End,QLD 4101 Ph: 3217 2522 Fax: 3217 2274 Email: Carlos@aplacetobelong.org.au
Please find attached a copy of Belonging – A Place To Belong’s 2017 newsletter. We hope you enjoy reading the updates, reflections and plans for this year.
Download your newsletter
Feel free to pass on to others who may be interested.
75 people attended the Orientation to Mental Health Pastoral Care Training Day for chaplains and pastoral care workers. This day continues to be a bridge- builder for cross-church relations in mental health. One of the people A Place to Belong has done inclusion work with shared her story at this day.