Date: Wednesday, 23th July 2014
Time: 9am to 4pm
Venue: Chermside Kedron Community Church, 590 Gympie Road, Chermside
Details: Keynote Speaker Dr Robert Bland: Bringing Hope to Mental Health
A day of seminars, resources and information about mental health for people engaging in pastoral care.
During the day, we’ll endeavour to:
- demystify and humanise mental health for pastoral care workers and chaplains
- enable members of the community to make a difference in the lives of people who face mental health difficulties
- equip members of the community to walk alongside those affected by mental ill-health
- inform members of the community of the resources available to help people in dealing with Mental Health and Wellbeing
- raise awareness of how the Mental Health System works.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Neil on 07 3217 2522 or email email@example.com or Carlos@aplacetobelong.org.au.