Date: Wednesday, 20th July 2016
Time: From 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Chermside Kedron Community Church, 590 Gympie Road, Chermside
A Day For
- demystifying and humanising mental health for pastoral care workers and chaplains;
- enabling members of the community to make a difference in the lives of people who face mental health difficulties;
- equipping members of the community to walk alongside those affected by mental ill-health;
- informing members of the community of the resources available to help people in dealing with Mental Health and Wellbeing;
- raising awareness of how the Mental Health System works.
More details available download your Brochure – Intro to Mental Health Pastoral Care 2016 (3) get your registration form and join us.
Please return the form to:
Carlos Tamayo-A Place To Belong- PO Box 5873, West End,QLD 4101 Ph: 3217 2522 Fax: 3217 2274 Email: Carlos@aplacetobelong.org.au